Correct

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

We acknowledge the importance of some of these items, and most importantly we appreciate the discussions being held about them and input of the community, and we weigh up everyone's feedback and opinions on the issues. 

Q. How do I play?

A. Register an account, then download and launch.

Q. Do you have a cash shop or accept donations?

A. No.

Q. What is the leveling like?

A. You must level from 1 to 70. Leveling has been made faster by two seperate means. Players under level 60 gain an increased by +50% EXP and some quests reward additional experience points as to encourage open world activities.

Q. Is GDKP allowed?

A. No, it is not.

Q. What realm type will the server be (RPPVP, PVP, PVE)

A. The realm will follows a unique PvE rule-set, you are allowed to group and play with both factions. 

Q. Do you use 2.0 item stats?

A. We've incorporated many class ability coefficients and formulas from 2.0 in addition to using itemization from this patch as well. This reduces class stacking and increasing the difficulty of encounters without the need for custom changes to dungeons and raids. Rewards from Arena have been excluded from this, as we want to encourage PvP participation.

Q. Is the server pre-nerf?

A. Yes. Content will be implemented as it was pre-nerf as will some class mechanics, however we are working with a 2.4.3 client and as such we are against making changes that will result in improper visual display on clients, eg. Talents.

Q. What about badge rewards?

A. Badge rewards reflect what was available at release and will remain that way.

Q. What dailies are available?

A. Netherwing and Ogri'la dailies will be available at launch with rewards comparable to other reputations such as Honor Hold. Isle of Quel'danas will not be available at launch.

Q. Are there raid attunements?

A. Attunements to raids are implemented and mandatory. 

Q. Is this a progressive realm?

A. Raid content will be progressive. Karazhan/T4/T5 will be available at launch.

Q. How long will the server last?

A. Felmyst 3 and subsequent releases will be seasons. Your character is never deleted and the realm remains available always. Seasons last a full year. After nine months, account creation will be disabled. After the season ends, character creation will be disabled. When the next release of Felmyst begins, a new fresh realm will open to everyone again, and so on in that fashion.

Q. Stance on multi-boxing

A. http://www.felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/330-regarding-multiple-accounts/

Q. Do I have to speak English?

A. An English client is mandatory and you must speak English in public chat channels. You are expected to be able to speak English and be capable of communicating properly with other players on the realm.

Q. What about China?

A. These players typically don't speak English and they are not permitted on our realm as English is a required skill. The scope of this restriction is not limited to just this one specific country. To be a member of our community, you the player must be fluent in English.

Q. Our guild speaks English, but a few of them can't, is that okay?

A. This may be appropriate in small measures depending on circumstances. For example, if you're a German guild with a couple of members that are not bi-lingual, then they are welcome to play. However, if the majority of your guild cannot speak English and you merely have a few translators, that is not acceptable.

Q. Are VPN's allowed?

A. Using a VPN is not a violation of our rules. However, using a VPN to circumvent aforementioned rules above is.

Q. How will you enforce these rules?

A. All of our policy enforcement methodologies and strategies are confidential. Their effectiveness would be dampened by public disclosure.

Q. Will Vanilla content be scripted?

A. As you level in Azeroth you will get to enjoy all of the leveling dungeons from Deadmines & RFC to Zul'Farrak and Sunken Temple. However, the end game raid content for vanilla is currently locked.

Q. Where can I report bugs?

A. When in-game select the "Help Request" button (the red question mark) and "Report Issue", this will log the issue to our bug tracker.

Q. I am having trouble connecting to the realm

A. There are a number of reasons this may be happening, ensure the following:

• You have cleared your cache
  • You are using an English Client
  • You are using a client patched to 2.4.3 (8606)
  • You have attempted to reset your forum password
  • Ensure your client has not been modified by other users or servers

Q. What is the difference between the two realms - Felmyst (Alliance) and Felmyst (Horde)

A. This is the same realm for all intents and purposes, the only difference is the way that the character list is displayed. Felmyst (Alliance) will only allow alliance characters to be created, and Felmyst (Horde) will only allow horde characters to be created. Characters created on either realm will show up in the same game world once logged in.

Q. How do I play both factions if I can't have multiple accounts?

A. You can play both factions on the same account. The realms are divided in this manner because we can't trigger an error at character creation to indicate that a faction is locked. We maintain an even (50-50) faction balance by blocking the creation of a faction when it tips out of balance. This solution has worked extremely well in the past, while faction queues and incentives have proven to be lackluster.

Q. How do I know if character creation is restricted for a faction?

A. You will be met with a message stating that "character creation on this realm is currently disabled", in this case please try and create a character on the opposing faction and the appropriate realm, or try again later

Q. How can I change my forum Avatar/PFP?

A. https://www.felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169696-forum-avatars/