Correct

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

We acknowledge the importance of some of these items, and most importantly we appreciate the discussions being held about them and input of the community, and we weigh up everyone's feedback and opinions on the issues. 

Q. What is the leveling like?

A. You must level from 1 to 70. Note that leveling is much quicker in TBC than it is in Vanilla.

Q. What are the server's rates?

A. Leveling will be 1x. Professions, gold and loot will be blizzlike.

Q. How do I play?

A. https://www.felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1693-how-to-play/

Q. Will this realm be online after the release of Classic?

A. No, after the release of Classic this realm, project and all related contents shall be discontinued.

Q. Do you accept donations?

A. No. We work for free! This website is non-profit and educational in nature.

Q. Where is the server hosted?

A. The server is hosted in OVH's Beauharnois data center.

Q. Do I have to speak English?

A. An English client is mandatory and you must speak English in public chat channels. You are welcome to speak any language that you like in guild chat, party chat, and so forth.

Q. What about badge rewards?

A. Badge rewards reflect what was available at release and will remain that way.

Q. What dailies are available?

A. Netherwing and Ogri'la dailies will be available at launch with rewards comparable to other reputations such as Honor Hold. Isle of Quel'danas will not be available at launch.

Q. Are there raid attunements?

A. Attunements to raids are implemented and mandatory. 

Q. Is this a progressive realm?

A. Raid content will be progressive, Karazhan/T4/T5 will be available at launch, with the release of additional content after the defeat of T5.

Q. Can I stream your server?

A. Sure! Go right ahead.

Q. Stance on multi-boxing

A. http://www.felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/330-regarding-multiple-accounts/

Q. Stance on model editing. (using Legion models for things to make the game look prettier)

A. We have no plans to make players apply patches to their client to connect to the realm, which is required to have something like this. We will not focus on supporting players who edit game files to display these models locally. 

Q. What realm type will the server be (RPPVP, PVP, PVE)

A. The realm will follow the PvP rule-set. 

Q. Will Vanilla content be scripted?

A. As you level in Azeroth you will get enjoy all of the leveling dungeons from Deadmines & RFC to Zul'Farrak and Sunken Temple. However, the end game raid content for vanilla is currently locked.

Q. Where can I report bugs?

A. When in-game select the "Help Request" button (the red question mark) and "Report Issue", this will log the issue to our bug tracker. Your account must be at least 30 days old in order to submit bug reports.

Q. Is the server pre-nerf?

A. Content will be implemented as it was pre-nerf as will some mechanics, however we are working with a 2.4.3 client and as such we are against making changes that will result in improper visual display on clients, eg. Talents.

Q. I am having trouble connecting to the realm

A. Note that Open Beta starts June 9th. If you have access to the closed beta, there are a number of reasons this may be happening, ensure the following:

• You have cleared your cache
  • You are using an English Client
  • You are using a client patched to 2.4.3 (8606)
  • You have attempted to reset your forum password
  • Ensure your client has not been modified by other users or servers

Q. Where can I download the client?

A. Please join Discord for more information.

Q. What is the difference between the two realms - Zul'jin (Alliance) and Zul'jin (Horde)

A. This is the same realm for all intents and purposes, the only difference is the way that the character list is displayed. Zul'jin (Alliance) will only allow alliance characters to be created, and Zul'jin (Horde) will only allow horde characters to be created. Characters created on either realm will show up in the same game world once logged in.